- Sodium carbonate mineral based cleaning agent
- Sodium sulfate mineral based cleaning agent
- Sodium carbonate peroxide mineral based whitening agent
- Sodium citrate plant based water softener
- Sodium disilicate mineral based cleaning agent
- Polyacrylic acid synthetic & biodegradable anti-redeposition agent
- Laureth-7 plant derived cleaning agent
- Citric acid plant based chelating agent
- Taed mineral based activating agent
- Protease plant derived enzyme blend spot remover
- Amylase plant derived enzyme blend spot remover
How to Use
Place the tablet in the detergent dispenser of the dishwasher. Close the dispenser. If the tablet is too big, simply place the pellet in the cutlery basket. Use a new tablet for each wash.
Tablets are harmful if swallowed. They may irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
KEEP OUT REACH OF CHILDREN.